• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XMetals and Word is bond.

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
This past weekend I bought two pairs of XMetals at really good prices. In the time between I told the sellers Ill take them, meet with you tomorrow, they must have said something to people about what they are selling them for. The guy I bought the XS Polished from went to the Oakley Vault here in Orlando to get me a brand new Micro bag. He got to talking to the people there and said that the employees were begging him to sell them to him and offering much more. He still met me and sold for the agreed to price. The Juliet Polished pair, the guy says to me when picking up that he went on EBay after we agreed to meet and couldnt believe the prices. Im wearing that pair today.
Its good to know that there are still people out there that will honor their agreement and not try to squeeze a person for some extra cash.

This past weekend I bought two pairs of XMetals at really good prices. In the time between I told the sellers Ill take them, meet with you tomorrow, they must have said something to people about what they are selling them for. The guy I bought the XS Polished from went to the Oakley Vault here in Orlando to get me a brand new Micro bag. He got to talking to the people there and said that the employees were begging him to sell them to him and offering much more. He still met me and sold for the agreed to price. The Juliet Polished pair, the guy says to me when picking up that he went on EBay after we agreed to meet and couldnt believe the prices. Im wearing that pair today.
Its good to know that there are still people out there that will honor their agreement and not try to squeeze a person for some extra cash.
Those people are FAR AND FEW in between nowadays.

Wow that is very nice of the people to honor the agreement even after they found out that they can sell them for a lot more money. It is nice to know that some people like this still exist in the world. By the way, congratulations on these pairs!

that's great bro glad to hear it. SCALPERS are a big NO...

Polished Julie? The knowledgeable folks at my local vault have pointed out how lucky I am to own a pair (I agree) and how they are going for crazy money and worth $600-900+++ :twitch: Sometimes people's valuation can be a bit skewed... Good to know your sellers stuck by their deals with you. Also, never listen to employees at the vault when it comes to advice about Your xmetals. Most of them have zero idea what they are talking about :(

I agree. I met someone for a mars craters recently for a very good price who saw after the agreed upon price and was a stand up guy. It feels nice knowing there are people of their word out there still.

I too experienced one of these people recently. 24k XX. Agreed on $100, got there as fast as I could, he found ebay at $300++, still honored $100. I also picked up a beater polished Juliet for $50. He was happy to have $150 for something that he had almost forgot about until he saw my CL WTB ad.

Latest Posts

Back