• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found /Buying Your Mint or Like New SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 for my Like New SI Ballistic M-Frame 2.0

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Just in case someone bought the newer-style SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0, and didn't like the tight fit and lack of ear socks, I have a like new 2.0 with the ear socks and clear lens that I would like to trade. I would prefer a black frame and clear lens (for indoor shooting), but am open to a different color frame.

Here is my 2.0. I can trade just the glasses, or my new zipper case for your new zipper case, if you prefer.

IMG_0435.jpg

Message me here on OF, or email mflacche@gmail.com if you want to make a trade.

Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP

Thread opened again... I had a deal, but it fell through. If anyone has a nice 3.0 with a mint clear lens, let me know. I'm fine with a black or tan frame, but no camo please.

Bump... anyone have a SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 with clear lens in mint condition?

Still looking for a SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 with clear lens in mint condition... either the black or tan frame, but no camo please.

:bump:

Still looking for a black or tan SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 with clear lens

Still looking for a SI Ballistic M Frame with clear lens, new/mint, trade for my 2.0 or buy outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back