• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bye bye Flak Jacket 1.0

Brian Nickell

Oakley Expert
I just spoke with the manager at my local Vault about some Flak Jacket 1.0 lenses that I'm looking for. He told me he had to go to the back to find them because they've been instructed to pull all of them because Flak Jacket 1.0 is being discontinued. They've already had to send back their custom frames to corporate. If you're into Flak Jacket 1.0 or you need XLJ 1.0 lenses for custom cuts (ahem X-METALS) or because you like Flak Jacket 1.0 get them now. You've been warned!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

joecool862

Keeper of the Skull
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kansas City Baby!
Also, as an FYI I found out the hard way, only the 2.0 XL will work for a Julie Polarized lens. The 2.0 isn't big enough to cut off all the etching so I've been informed. So make sure its a 2.0 XL and not just a flak 2.0, haha

Brian Nickell

Oakley Expert
Ohhh, may snag an XLJ lens or two!
I went on Oakley's website last night and there are no signs of a reduced price but it's coming. I doubt they'll put them on sale for a while, if at all, but if you've got a Vault nearby you might check it out.

joecool862

Keeper of the Skull
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kansas City Baby!
I went on Oakley's website last night and there are no signs of a reduced price but it's coming. I doubt they'll put them on sale for a while, if at all, but if you've got a Vault nearby you might check it out.
I do happen to have a vault nearby. I'll ask them about the flak lenses next time I go!

New Threads