• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bye Bye Hijinx And Monster Dog

Hey i don't judge anyone else's stuff I should have said some look silly on me...really... I am friends with O store employee that even wears couple women's frames...whatever people like is cool...but I will renew my plea O address people with smaller heads..right now the Vault website has been the place to go... lastly,and fire is a cool color on many people- My best friend has pair with fire lenses.

I forget sometimes how nice it is to have a larger head...my boss has been gifted several Oakley's over the years and just gives them to me because they are way to big on his smaller head. I feel for you....I mean, I have a large head...and things like the Pit Bull are too big (head shake). I am a little curious why the trend because its not just sunglasses....there is this constant increase in watch sizes as well...I was up to 55, 60 mm on my 7 inch wrist and it was just too much, had to go back to 46 mm max. I think sunglasses with do the same, get pretty big and then size down over time.

I agree. The population is getting bigger and will continue to be so. I do not think sunnies will get smaller because of this. I am not a big guy but I cannot imagine wearing anything smaller than a Juliet these days. I tried a pair of square wires on the other day and I cannot believe I use to wearing something so tiny.

Just also found out that they also sent out almost all Half Jacket and Minute 2.0 lenses. As well as select Radar and M Frame lenses/frames.

Well I can't wear anything smaller than a Juliet...my face is too small for that (have to fit Juliet's just right to give proper coverage).

I'll be curious to see the future offerings of the Half Jacket II....I see some things I like in the design...although if the recent years tell us anything its that the $100 Half will be replaced by the $150 Half II. Or more.

Latest Posts

Back