• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bye Bye Oakley Collection

Jummeltje

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Yesterday night i made the decision that even that i love Oakley, i'm gonna sell my whole collection.

Had to make some choices where i want to spent my money on.
At Least now i can visit my brother in Charlotte in march.

Oakleys... they come and go.. :)

Hmm. I don't like flipping stuff I've bought. An example. I have a Sinn EZM1 that I've rarely worn. It's worth money and if I were to sell it, I'd profit but I can't find it in myself to part with it. That's why I'm not going to collect Oakleys... Less than 10 is not a collection. haha. I won't want to part ways. It's a good thing to not be invested in 'things'. Something I should keep in mind.

I totally understand....especially if u are married it takes a financial toll and can take away from enjoying things like vacations, gifts for her etc...I have thinned from 300 to 100 andprobably will be very static honestly I never had $ or inclination for much of the recent stuff..Pi Bosses and artist stuff ...so benefit more from occasional 6PM 50-60 dollar old style buy. 3 years ago I was on the verge of craziness with credit card and have pulled back

Back