• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-100* Jupiter

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
These were at the local Vault in the DE (final sale) section for $89, what a steal! They are really cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good find, I was lucky enough to pick these up for 500 South African rand, approx 74USD, and I managed to get all the merchandise that came with them:)

Great find, Batwolf! :D If I remember those sold out pretty quick, so to find them now and at a great price is amazing. Excellent pick up!

Excellent pickup Batwolf! Thats a STEAL price! If I were to offer a suggestion: 24k lenses. But thats me ;)

DSC_0719.jpg

Dang! Can you still get lenses through customer service? That looks mean, I wonder how Violet Iridium would look. Might be too much purple but I might test it.

Batwolf said:
Dang! Can you still get lenses through customer service? That looks mean, I wonder how Violet Iridium would look. Might be too much purple but I might test it.

I tried the Violet myself, and thought it was a little purple overload. However, it did still look nice. I just love the gold/purple color combo, and had to throw the 24k in them as soon as I got them.
And Im pretty sure you still can get the lenses, though Im not sure for how much longer. If memory serves, Jupiter was taken off the OCP list, and will probably run out of accessories soon enough.