• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-5 Alloy

Glad you go the reference, was not trying to be a **** just making a joke.

Naw I got it and me and a co-worker got a nice laugh out of it... all good.

Though I'm wondering if you were just guessing on the other four metals to flesh out the list for the joke or if you know some of them are legit answers...

Naw I got it and me and a co-worker got a nice laugh out of it... all good.

Though I'm wondering if you were just guessing on the other four metals to flesh out the list for the joke or if you know some of them are legit answers...

I was just guessing. I have no clue. I do think titanium and aluminum are in the mix though.

Caesium is somewhat toxic, often radioactive and has a melting point of 28 degrees C. So I'm guessing that's not one of them!

Caesium is somewhat toxic, often radioactive and has a melting point of 28 degrees C. So I'm guessing that's not one of them!

Sunglasses that glow in the dark... nice... but why wear shades in the dark?

Reminds me of that post a couple months ago from a guy who's also a high-end custom flashlight enthusiast, was suggesting putting tritium highlights on x-metals...

Well I own the Andrew trouble frogskin and the special edition Radar path from Japen, they both are glow in the dark lol, they are good for display

Back