• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading C-6 For Medusa And Goggles Complete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

What u got and lets make a deal. Glasses are too small for me :( hate sitting on a shelf knowing people would wear these!

Some people reacted to this post.
Just curious how the c6 can be too small...its one of the largest pairs oakley makes.....

y9yhumeq.jpg
qudydyve.jpg
qazaqe9a.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401860949248.jpg

Some of us have big heads

Username Hidden said:
Just curious how the c6 can be too small...its one of the largest pairs oakley makes.....
these actually fit me, but the pressure on my temple fives me a headache. they are supposed to self adjust but like taking things into my own hands ala xmetal temple shock. and though i have a large head its not winning any melon growing contests anytime soon

Username Hidden said:
Some of us have big heads

i bet atrain's melon is bigger than yours so .... thats awesome! he cant have a c-six! lol!

Username Hidden said:
i bet atrain's melon is bigger than yours so .... thats awesome! he cant have a c-six! lol!

Maybe we should band together and get Washi to make him a custom pair to fit his head. I've see his work and it's pretty incredible.

PS sorry Washi we will never let you live that down.

Username Hidden said:
Maybe we should band together and get Washi to make him a custom pair to fit his head. I've see his work and it's pretty incredible.

PS sorry Washi we will never let you live that down.

hey i dont have a big melon... most pairs fit my head perfectly! lol!

If you find a second Medusa in your search send them my way... Ive got stuff to trade.

Username Hidden said:

Nope I think Mike's head is bigger than mine. @Dallas O Hog where is that pic of our melons together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back