• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading C-6 For Medusa And Goggles Complete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Nope I think Mike's head is bigger than mine. @Dallas O Hog where is that pic of our melons together?
I guarantee my and @QLR1 melons are bigger than both of your melons. Thats it #melonwars

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I guarantee my and @QLR1 melons are bigger than both of your melons. Thats it #melonwars

I surrender before the war begins lol. You guys win!! LOL

Username Hidden said:
I surrender before the war begins lol. You guys win!! LOL
You Texas boys don't know "Big Melons"......umm....errrr.....lol

I love melons double and triple d;)

I just hate the lenses

Username Hidden said:
I just hate the lenses

Why dont you get the aftermarket junk everyone is lol

Username Hidden said:
Some of us have big heads

That's what she said.

Username Hidden said:
Can't have Elite glasses and crappy lenses

Username Hidden said:
I just hate the lenses
+1

Username Hidden said:
+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

I think I mentioned this once or 10 times before - I can't get over how much the stock C SIX lenses suck. That said Oakley has shared that they are aware of said suckage [ok, they said they were aware of the issue, same difference]. They told me that newer runs of C SIX lenses are 'better' based on the feedback from their owners who have sent them in for service. I'll know next week when i get my 2nd pair back. I'll be able to compare them to the first... Unfortunately I am not ready to jump off the OEM train just yet to aftermarket, but if my C SIX comes back with crappy lenses it will be sold or traded.

Username Hidden said:
I wouldn't consider the aftermarket C-Six lenses to be junk.
Username Hidden said:
Have you looked through a set yet? They aren't crappy compared to the other aftermarket choices.
Username Hidden said:
I think I mentioned this once or 10 times before - I can't get over how much the stock C SIX lenses suck. That said Oakley has shared that they are aware of said suckage [ok, they said they were aware of the issue, same difference]. They told me that newer runs of C SIX lenses are 'better' based on the feedback from their owners who have sent them in for service. I'll know next week when i get my 2nd pair back. I'll be able to compare them to the first... Unfortunately I am not ready to jump off the OEM train just yet to aftermarket, but if my C SIX comes back with crappy lenses it will be sold or traded.
We shall know very soon how the aftermarket C-Six lenses compare to the originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back