• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold C Six 1189 / 1500

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, as much as I hate to let this go, I need some cash to recover from the holidays. I am the second owner of this pair, and from what I can tell, it was used quite often by the first owner.

The rubbers are worn and slightly sticky, but I was able to get brand new OEM rubbers from HQ. There is one tiny scratch on the inner right lens, near the hinge, which I've shown in the pics. There are also marks when the previous owner tried to change the lens. There is also a tiny speck on the right stem tip. I've tried to take detailed pics of all the areas, but if you need more pics, just let me know. There's a slight scuff mark on the inner leather box, and the outer cardboard box has a slight tear near the label.

Everything is included: outer box, inner box, blu ray, etc. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. I will be glad to answer and add more pictures if requested.

I am looking for $1475 OBO plus shipping. No trades.

Thanks!

DSC05024.jpg
DSC05025.jpg
DSC05026.jpg
DSC05027.jpg
DSC05028.jpg
DSC05029.jpg
DSC05030.jpg
DSC05032.jpg
DSC05033.jpg
DSC05034.jpg
DSC05035.jpg
DSC05037.jpg
DSC05038.jpg
DSC05040.jpg
DSC05041.jpg
DSC05042.jpg
DSC05045.jpg
DSC05047.jpg
DSC05052.jpg
DSC05050.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
bump

bump

Price drop bump!

Interested. The replacement OEM rubber are brand new and haven't been installed, right? Is that lens scratch on the inside or outside of the lens? Doesn't look very visible from the outside. Forgot: is that scuff on the inside box lid an abrasion or a puncture/tear? Kind of hard to tell from the pic.

Last edited:
Nonetheless, this is a sweet pair. All the best with sale!

Pm sent

SOLD locally.
Thanks for all the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.