• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C Six 275/1500

you know the person who buys a C six is an enthusist as well.

A O Store manager here in Vegas told me she had a customer come in who wanted some lightweight sunglasses. After some work and tracking them down he got the carbon C six and treats them like ****. He has been back in the store since and they are scratched, etc. Dude just has money to burn...

I don't believe they were found.....something fishy if you ask me.

I had offered the guy 100 bucks. I would of driven to austin for them but I was sure they were fake.

That person has been selling fake Oakleys on the Houston Craigslist for a long time now, sometimes even claiming they're authentic.

Good thing I asked regarding the serial numbers on c six's. Looks legit and I almost fell for it. I texted him asking about the case and other items that go with it and about the seraial number. No answer. Thanks.

i've emailed him for a good usd250 offer but then he replied that it was sold for usd80... i just can not wait to see the lucky buyer uploading the steal hihihihi

I texted him as we'll and said that he sold them to an employee at an Austin Vault for $80. Go figure!