• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold C Six Aluminum New In Box With Tags Everything Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Asking $2250. Already have an offer of $2000 for them. The guy that is trying to buy them plans to wear them (which I am okay with) and stated he doesn't care about all the packaging. I prefer a "collector" purchase them as everything is there. I don't care if someone buys them to wear, but I have yet to see a pair for sale with ALL the packaging in as good or as complete as the set I have. I am (was an Oakley collector). I have decided to liquidate all of the Oakley's that I don't or haven't worn. My C Six glasses are part of that collection. The hard case and all contents are new and perfect. They even have the foam piece that protects the front button from damage on the hard case. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Photo Mar 25, 8 32 00 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 23 02 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 23 22 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 23 48 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 25 23 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 26 39 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 26 56 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 28 06 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 30 01 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 30 26 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 31 00 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 31 14 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 31 40 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 25, 8 31 47 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I know that you mentioned you were liquidating, but will you consider any trades?

Very cool!!

Username Hidden said:
I know that you mentioned you were liquidating, but will you consider any trades?
I just sold 4 rare pair of other Oakley’s and have a drag racing habit that needs the money more than I need more glasses at this time. I appreciate the offer. I recently turned down a NIB Medusa set. I honestly don’t want to sell these, but I would rather a collector buy them and cherish them.

Username Hidden said:
I just sold 4 rare pair of other Oakley’s and have a drag racing habit that needs the money more than I need more glasses at this time. I appreciate the offer. I recently turned down a NIB Medusa set. I honestly don’t want to sell these, but I would rather a collector buy them and cherish them.
Then dont sell them

Goodluck with sale. i had someone offer me the Medusa set also. Sold them to a new member here. just was easier then eBay.

Username Hidden said:
Then dont sell them
If I can get what I am looking for, I will let them go. If not, I will just store them longer. I will probably buy a used pair down the road and wear the hell out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.