• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C Six Aluminum 👍

I would do something simple if it needs it. Just leave the carbon bits alone and do something to the orbitals like a black or maybe a silver cerakote of some sort. Looks like it's in decent shape. Gets some nice lenses and maybe polish candy the icons to match. I sold my minty pair last year before Christmas because it was sitting around. I contemplated doing something to them myself but couldn't ever bring myself to do it. Congrats on the score but just use em and enjoy for a bit. Don't do anything too bright. Itll be impossible to sell if you ever wanted to get rid of them. If you got them at a decent price then I'd keep em for the long haul 💯

Very stunning set, how are you finding the lenses?

Do you wear them or is it purely a collectors item? I will also be selling my set serial 1377 soon.

Very stunning set, how are you finding the lenses?

Do you wear them or is it purely a collectors item? I will also be selling my set serial 1377 soon.

as of right now, this is a collector piece. I wear Rx lenses, and I am not sure I can have lenses cut for my strong Rx. Chris has advised against frames with a high base curve. I do think about lasik. That would change things.

I recently got cheated out of a C6 #858 from a seller in France. It's been stuck in a Mail distribution warehouse in France for the last 77 days based on tracking info. PP case is in the works to at least get my money back.
This was my second attempt to secure a C6.
Oh well.
Me as a Oakley purist can only speak against any customization of one of the top Iconic piece.
Lenses ok, but painting Carbon or the aluminum?
Hell no.
Not called Fabio or Freedomoto are they? I know those two.