• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C Six Aluminum 👍

I recently got cheated out of a C6 #858 from a seller in France. It's been stuck in a Mail distribution warehouse in France for the last 77 days based on tracking info. PP case is in the works to at least get my money back.
This was my second attempt to secure a C6.
Oh well.
Me as a Oakley purist can only speak against any customization of one of the top Iconic piece.
Lenses ok, but painting Carbon or the aluminum?
Hell no.

I recently got cheated out of a C6 #858 from a seller in France. It's been stuck in a Mail distribution warehouse in France for the last 77 days based on tracking info. PP case is in the works to at least get my money back.
Oh well.
Me as a Oakley purist can only speak against any customization of one of the top Iconic piece.
Hell no.
☝🏻I’m Thomas Andrew Haugen Koonce and I support this message🍻

Oh well.
Hell no.
Sorry to hear about the C Six. Never fun losing things in transit. It’s so frustrating because it is outside your control.

as for customizing... I started the thread below a while ago. Seems you are not the only one that thinks this. And I totally understand. I had initially felt the same way as you can see, and I still hesitate. Still not sure if I would do it.

Congrats on picking that beauty up bro 👍 personally I would only custom any pair of O's if they needed it, or it was a none serial pair, anything else should be left original in my opinion 😁 but hey each to their own, good luck with whatever you decide to do bro

Congrats on picking that beauty up bro 👍 personally I would only custom any pair of O's if they needed it, or it was a none serial pair, anything else should be left original in my opinion 😁 but hey each to their own, good luck with whatever you decide to do bro
Yeah Itd be hard for me to custom a mint pair but if you don’t care about holding the value of it being complete matching and mint then it wouldn’t hurt to make your own custom. If you custom it you’d almost have to make the box match 👍

911A02A6-BF71-478B-BC56-CB511C10A97A.jpeg