• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale C Six Carbon Fiber/Tungsten Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

****SOLD**** Selling a used pair of C Six Carbons. #54/250. Have been worn for a few months when new, but have spent now a couple years in the box. They were not secure during last move or something and they have a couple scuffs in the left eye lens now (minor and would not show up in pics, but will identify where on the picture for you). Purchased Mar 23, 2010. I have the original card board black box, then the inside black box and lid, then the main black box, with the bluray disc and folder, the smaller book, glasses, bag, and reciept. I have many photo's that i can send you if interested, just send me a message.

Thanks,
JD
$3500.00 o.b.o. Paid thru Paypal

Some people reacted to this post.
sorry yall, i dont have anything i am looking for in trade. Thanks

Sent you a pm

Appreciate the few that are responding. Hope i have answered the questions that you have. The concerns appear to be about the lens scuff. It is minor, and i tried many times to try and get them to show up in pics, tried different reflections and backgrounds, but could not get them too. Will create them on a pic in Paint or Photo shop if anyone suspects it will help, but scared to get someone turned off to them with doing that. If anyone has any suggestions to better advertise these, or information that would be more helpful, let me know... i like constructive comments/feedback...

Thanks!

If someone you know has a set of lenses for sale, let me know also, i may lookk to buy them and have them installed to help the value of these and get people more confident in them.

Your lenses should have a lifetime guarantee, maybe its best to send them in for replacement and then re-list.

i called and talked to a rep, and they emailed me the paperwork to complete and wanted a pic of the lenses (which i could not gt to show up) and copy of the receipt, he advised that scratches are not covered, and if they appear to be, that they would advise on what they can do next after receiving them. I was fearful to send them off to then get a bill that i wasn’t happy with. What has been yours or others experiences?

I can have a brand new set of lens
Need to check if my friend still have those on hand

So you get free replacements as long as they're not scratched? What kind of policy is that?

Username Hidden said:
So you get free replacements as long as they're not scratched? What kind of policy is that?
That's what they told me. I dont know if that is just a line or not. Was hoping to find out more from others before i did send them. The said it covered the lenses for defects such as fading, flaking, going cloudy...

Username Hidden said:
I can have a brand new set of lens
Need to check if my friend still have those on hand

I would be interested! let me know if so and how much

Status
Not open for further replies.