• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C Six Carbon

Dear Forum Members,
I finally put my hands on my holy grail, after years of hunting, the game is over for me ;)
I would like to thanks my Homie @BigRabbit to make my dream come true. Worth can‘t say enough what he did for me, he’s just awesome and I can say it’s an honor to call him my friend.
Second I would like to thanks is @SEAN WAYNE, he’s like a Brother from another mother, he dealt with the delivery stuffs and did always an amazing job.
Yeah lots of people tried already in another thread of mine to guess what my holy grail is, @supersharp @mjt42 nailed it :)

@zwc0442 @Amak.2DK @onz @X-Metal Beast @cacatman, @SiRacer420 @SoulFulFrog @V2oak @QLR1 @Jon the Don @Titan X @Linegear Japan @Oakleynerd @Ack @DeepWaterVortex for awareness reasons ;)

So enough talk ;)
Enjoy my holy grail and I wish you a Merry X Mas and of course lots of O presents :)

View attachment 417051

View attachment 417052

View attachment 417053

View attachment 417054

View attachment 417055

View attachment 417056

View attachment 417057

View attachment 417058

View attachment 417059
Omg...

I don't think I ever congratulated you on obtaining your C-Six Carbon, so I am digging this one up to say CONGRATS YFG! It's a beautiful thing.

Back