• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C Six Encounter

Oakley Ron

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Northern Virginia
Let me start by saying...
I am a lover of the c six. I have been back and forth over ordering them countless times. I havent pulled the trigger yet. Ive came close but have never done it. i have tried them on at the Oakley HQ and looked at a million photos and stared at the order page a million times. I want to display and PERHAPS wear them....not sure.

Well this past saturday i was helping set up a party for my mom and a buddy of mine came over to help us set up. im walking in and out with tables and chairs and glance over at him as he passes and i suddenly stop and spin around...He is wearing the aluminum CSIX! Well we were running around like crazy and i didnt get to ask about them till 20 minutes later. He didnt have them on so i thought i was imagining things. I asked about em and he pulled em out of his shorts pocket....no soft case...nothing!! I was amazed! Anyways i got to play with em for a few minutes and away he went....Nobody except you guys will understand the story....so i thought i would tell it here!!

..AND LIKE THE DUMSKY THAT I AM...I DIDNT TAKE A PIC!!

ha ha
good story Ron!
hope you will get to the point, that you make a trip to buy one!

Nice story, yeah they are generally very nice glasses. Apparently $1500 is nothing to this dude if he had them in his pocket unprotected.

thanks guys..just found it interesting.Ive never seen anyone wearing them in real life before. it was nice to actually see em...

I will work on not sweating people, the game. Thanks for the insight.

Seeing someone wear a rare and awesome Oakley sunglass in daily life is always an exciting experience. I'm surprised you had enough willpower to resist dropping everything to have a closer look at the C-Six!

Back