• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-six Price

RONNIE

Oakley Enthusiast
Uk
Hello my 1st post from uk,I've got chance to buy last pair of carbon fibre c-six in world so Oakley have said they have posted them over from Berlin for me now this is were I need your help.........I have been to check them out today and they are scratched on lense ok not much but they not exactly £200 glasses!oakley say no discount cos last pair in world lad from shop in disscusion with them what do you think they should knock off if they can't re-lense them thanks.

If they were bought from an authorized dealer or oakley themselves, they replace the lenses free of charge in the c six model only. so just send them to oakley and have them replace them for free.

Cheers thanks they still in Oakley shop awaiting feed back from Oakley just wanted some info before I went back,how much impact in years to come would it reduce future value I know it's hard to say I will wear them so may be other marks on them by then only by accident tho

If it was a car you were buying new would you accept it even if it was the last one in the world or would you want it repairing? If it were me they would have to put new lenses in or i'd expect a 50% discount for them as they are not new. Then I'd send them to dr chop to be sorted out.

Buy them, call Oakley like was mentioned and you will be well taken care of... If not you can send them to me and ill take them into warranty and get it handled... I know you would prefer not to have to send them to me but I can get it taken care of guarenteed...

full carbon c six has lifetime free lens replacement. i do not know if oakley will honor that forever but that is their intention right now. if you buy it you can get the lens replaced now or five years from now at no charge.

I was going to buy that same pair until Oakley HQ found another pair here in the states for me. Don't hesitate with the purchase even though they are not perfect. Send them to Oakley and they will return to you perfect! You won't find any for sale at retail price. This is your chance if you have the cash!!

Thanks all for your replys still no answer off Oakley shop but they said they mine and will not sell them till we know the out come then it's up to me if I buy or walk away :wink: I can't let the last pair in world pass me by I have the brother to them c-six aluminium

Back