• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C.Wied's Collection

C.Wied

Oakley Expert
Updated 10/03/2016

Top to bottom, from left to right.

4.0 Double-wide:

- Display piece Juliet frame
- Carbon/Black iridium Juliet (complete)
- XMAN TiO2/Linegear Red Mirror Juliet (daily)
- Polished/Ice Iridium Juliet
- Plasma/Ice Iridium Juliet (complete)
- X-Metal/Black Iridium Mars (complete)
- X-Metal/Prizm Daily custom cut Mars (daily)
- Mars Jordan (complete)

Hopefully it grows from here!

4399A4F0-9245-47DE-84FD-25AB05A0C995_zps9zjeou4t.jpg

9A7F0794-6151-42C2-960A-E2816233B726_zpsaioxo1am.jpg

C711BA7E-EFB9-4628-A0E5-CA0182401CC5_zpsxjmv54na.jpg

Last edited:
:popcorn:

Looking forward to seeing the case filled. That's quite a start right there.

Sent from Q's Note5

Thanks. I'm extremely partial to xmetals, obviously, so that's really all I'm after. I also am a fan of the "new" xmetals. They're not as true as the real xmetals, but I do see "purpose beyond reason" in the Madmans, which fit my face perfectly. Everything I have, I wear, and it will stay that way. I've got two more pairs coming This weekend and that will probably be it for now. Just moved from TN to CA, and I'm figuring out at 22 all the unseen expenses of a home.

wow, that Over The Top is, On The Top.

see what i did there? huh? huh?!?

Thanks. I'm extremely partial to xmetals, obviously, so that's really all I'm after. I also am a fan of the "new" xmetals. They're not as true as the real xmetals, but I do see "purpose beyond reason" in the Madmans, which fit my face perfectly. Everything I have, I wear, and it will stay that way. I've got two more pairs coming This weekend and that will probably be it for now. Just moved from TN to CA, and I'm figuring out at 22 all the unseen expenses of a home.
You like what you like. No need to justify the items you have. Congrats on the new home!

Sent from Q's Note5

Hey man! This looks awesome! A great collection thats bound to keep getting better and better! Keep up the good work!!