• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C-Wire earsocks

liquidphantom

Oakley Beginner
Hi all

New to the forum both owner of Oakleys for several years.

I have a couple of pairs of C-Wires (2011 '4046' style) but the ear socks are starting to go on them. Does any one have any idea where I can get replacement ear socks and possibly nose pads as well?

Waiting to hear back from Oakley but don't hold out much hope as they are not even listed on the web site anywhere, i'm already having to get replacement lenses from Fuse to replace an out of date RX and standard lenses as my optician quoted £300 just for the RX lenses!

Thanks again

Oakley doesn’t sell them directly anymore but you can still find them on eBay. They’re not cheap for what they are but they are available. You can get a full earsock and nose pad kit or just the earsocks.

The socks on the New C Wire are squared, and close-ended.
41241072870_5c58dc7ffa_z.jpg

Original "Wire Sock " kit is the same length, but open-ended and oval in cross section.
42149294685_056b18e0d2_z.jpg

Either he edited his original post or I missed it. I thought he was talking about C Wire 1.0.
Nope didn't edit :)

The old c-wire ear socks are easy to find but the new ones are impossible. I can't even find a reference to them as out of stock anywhere.

They didn't call them unobtanium for nothing.

If any one has any leads I would be thankful

Nope didn't edit :)

The old c-wire ear socks are easy to find but the new ones are impossible. I can't even find a reference to them as out of stock anywhere.

They didn't call them unobtanium for nothing.

If any one has any leads I would be thankful
Oh then I’m going crazy LOL. Don’t know how I missed that!

The original c wire socks are easy to find, yea but pretty damn expensive for a genuine kit

Back