• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C6 #2

Lexkempo

Frog Fanatic
Montreal - South Shore
You can view the ad at Oakley C six aluminium #2de1500

$_20.JPG

C6 #2 ... i really dunno about the price ... But a real now serial indeed ... No affiliation ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or does the "No. 2/1,500" on the plate look a bit off? Granted, I've never owned, had, or seen a C6 in person, but that's the first thing that jumped out at me.

Pricey and the guy struggles with English. Hasn't replied on whether he has the box either.

It looks like proper etching/plate arrangement to me, but if we go by the pictures it may be incomplete, which would make it even more pricey.

...for $5K+ USD I'd be saving a bit more and looking for a Carbon :whistle:

Oakley c six aluminium flambant neuve..#2 de 1500 très rare pour connaisseur seulement

mean oakley c six aluminium brand new,serial 2 of 1500,very rare,for serious collector only

He does have the box, but strangely it has the "D - C Six ...." on the label which in my opinion wouldn't be the case in a 2 of 1500 serialed pair.

These were also purchased at a retail store in Canada. Seems really odd that a 2 of 1500 would end up that far away... unless the box was acquired after the fact.

Back