• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cacatman's Collection

Scored this mint pair of Siphon’s from a Filipino here in Amman. Pretty sweet price here, as well!!

9EBBECC1-CE90-48FE-9C86-414FC8D0A70D.jpeg

No longer have it. It was seized as a "security threat" in Saudi Arabia.

They X-rayed it twice. And even though it was obviously solid metal, they confiscated it. And then the security guard promptly pocketed it instead of "disposing" of it.

Jeddah airport is hands down the worst airport I have ever had the misfortune of landing at. It's crowded, has poor service, and literally 2 filthy toilets in the whole place. The business class lounge was like a school cafeteria with no space, seats or clean tables. It was seriously disgusting.

Even if you have to pay $500 extra on your ticket to avoid the airport, it's money well spent. Apparently, they're opening up a new airport.....apparently.
what a shithole! :oops: even 2 years after your visit !

Customer Reviews - SKYTRAX

Bump, I love coming back to this thread
Thanks bro!

@Tom. I lost my bomb keyring to Jeddah, but @Dbninc, gifted me one last year. Despite some seriously awful and dishonest people here at times, I’m grateful that O.F. still has some absolute gems like him (eg @X-Metal Beast, @beardo, etc)