• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Any Aussies/Kiwis out there? List of Aussie (and Honorary Aussie)/Kiwi Oakley Forum Members

Huge Sale Oakley and More - THIS Sunday 2nd - Blacktown Markets, from 7am to 1pm

**** Sunday 2nd of July, 7am - 1pm ****

All sorts of Oakley eyewear, googles, watches, women’s clothing and much, much more!

This is a one off sale and a great opportunity to get an absolute bargain.

All quality and genuine items, all must go!

A mix of of NEW items or barely used items, but all are authentic and in excellent condition.

Some of the items for sale include:

Oakley Radar Sunglasses

Oakley "Unique" high heel wedge shoes. These leather and metal shoes are signature items that are truly rare.

Oakley roller bags

Oakley watches

Oakley Snow Goggles

Vault Cases

Special Edition sunglasses

Crazy bargains.

Great eyewear and sunglasses that are perfect eye protection for sports, road cycling, mtb, mountain biking, golf, triathlon, beach sports, bikes, walking and running.

Grab an absolute bargain at Blacktown Markets, THIS Sunday ONLY from 7am to 2pm

Blacktown Drive-in Theatre, 33 Cricketers Arms Road Prospect, NSW, 2134

Anyone interested in stands, posters, logos and a lot more. My retail shop is in the process to be sold and I have no room at present to store further and display. The collection would suit a true collector. What I have is a lot more than in photos.

View attachment 371408

View attachment 371409

View attachment 371410

View attachment 371411

View attachment 371412

View attachment 371413

View attachment 371414
Welcome to the forum!

Great to meet a fellow Australian!

There are rules to the forum which we need to "play by". One of them is that people can't trade unless they meet certain criteria.

See #5 from the following link...Cacatman's "Things I Wish I Knew" when I was a Newbie at Oakley Forum...

It is a pain, if all you want to do, is get rid of your stuff. I get that.

But, if you meet the criteria, you can list all your stuff to sell here in the forum.

If you want to get rid of your stuff more quickly, then I suggest you go through gumtree.com.au or eBay (as @OakleyFrankFMJ has suggested).

Many thanks for your response, I didn't want to go through Ebay as I have lot of small stuff that will take time to add and I am currently time poor. Just looking for a collector who is interested.

Latest Posts

Back