• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Custom/Lens Cutting/Custom Frame Mod Contacts

Bake em at 100 deg for 2 hrs.....Not to hot just to evaporate the solids in the paint.

I do bake my cerakote. I still wouldn't pack them up next day for shipment. As for paint. My auto bases and clears take at least 48 hours to cure. Still good job on the 24hour turn around I just don't see how it's possible with the paints... Definitely not with O mater anyway. Metal is a different story.. perhaps a quicker turn around. Please don't get me wrong I don't doubt you but I've not seen it here that quick. I've tried pushin lenses in before the 24hour mark but I know they would never come back out. At least not without taking paint with them. At 48 hours the paint gets extremely hard and durable. Just my experience over the past couple years painting glasses and the years before that splashing cars.

Great thread. Proud to be included and mentioned with who I consider the greats.

Much respect to @InfiniteHero for helping me get started to serve others. We've had several hours long conversations and email threads.

Was hoping to hear from him around Christmas, but didn't :(

Also shout out to @THE X-MAN for tuning my Penny's back to better than OEM. I'll Menton I've dealt with many tagged here, and the others seem their work. Class acts, I recommend trying them all!

Latest Posts

Back