• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cacatman's List of Things that can kill you in Australia...

Updated
Think this innocent metal park drain cover is safe?
View attachment 547400
...Think again. Bad burns on a kids feet!!! :eek::eek::eek:
View attachment 547401
Yeah well..... that is why shoes were invented.

It's not Australia's fault the British sent their criminals and prisoners there. :cool:
You would never hear a aboriginal complain about a goddamn drain cover ;)..... Australia and its animals is a Great place !

Yeah well..... that is why shoes were invented.

It's not Australia's fault the British sent their criminals and prisoners there. :cool:
You would never hear a aboriginal complain about a goddamn drain cover ;)..... Australia and its animals is a Great place !
I’m an overprotective Asian parent. No way I’d let my kid walk around with just bare feet. There are drug users in Australia who deliberately leave their needles around in parks.

I’m an overprotective Asian parent. No way I’d let my kid walk around with just bare feet. There are drug users in Australia who deliberately leave their needles around in parks.
For sure.... but on the other hand catman, it's also an opportunity to toughen up the kid..... how about some firewalking ;)

somehow the chances of being burnt are 50/50 ?

Back