• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Cacatman's Who's Who 2017 Oakley Forum List

If I may add...

@Beardo0628- keeping the beard game strong and always likes your posts, also adds kind words of encouragement. A positive presence here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:eek: My bad! I realise that it is always hazardous to publish a list like this. It's a bit like sending out invitations to your wedding, only to find that you'd forgotten to invite your godfather!!! In this case, I think @Beardo0628 and I are similar ages, but "godfather" came to mind immediately, because he's disproportionately generous compared to how much daily life you "do" together). I don't want him to feel embarrassed about being outed or to inadvertently put "pressure" on him to give everyone (especially people he is relationally closer to on this forum), but at the same time, I have to say that @beardo628 sent me a COMPLETE PAIR OF HATCHET WIRES....DUCATI HATCHET WIRES, mind you! I didn't know him at all (and I still don't, although if I happen to see a post of his, I certainly pay more attention than if I would normally!!). Certainly what comes to mind is the word - grace - i.e. "undeserved favour". Thanks once again, @beardo628. The hatchet wires are one of my favourite pairs, not least of which because it reminds me to be thankful to a relatively perfect stranger. Once again, forgive me for overlooking you on this list (even if it's really not that "important" in terms of life). There is no excuse whatsoever.

Back