• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Cacatman's Who's Who 2017 Oakley Forum List

Hey @cacatman, I want to be on the list. I even dissolved up some X metal and did a very expensive Mass spec run to get you all the true X metal recipe. (Got in trouble by the way when the charge showed up) I used my Titanium/ Chromium ion exchange research to cover my illegal activity.:sad:
Its cold out here, teatherd to the dog house.

thanks bro for mentioned me in ;) great idea and funny to read...
And yes!!! “Shut up”
C0B9B482-1EF9-4EA6-A5E3-EB08BF562441.gif

Hey @cacatman, I want to be on the list. I even dissolved up some X metal and did a very expensive Mass spec run to get you all the true X metal recipe. (Got in trouble by the way when the charge showed up) I used my Titanium/ Chromium ion exchange research to cover my illegal activity.:sad:
I second this

Gotta get @Nucchem out of the doghouse. I'll vouch for him as a fantastic contributor to the forum, great sense of humor, and clearly a very cool dad. @cacatman
But not sure if this list is really still a thing?

Back