• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘X-Metal Pricing - Relative Values (cacatman)

Picked up a xs on eBay 450 supposed to be mint no box hopefully it turns out nice
I'm new but have a Juliet bought brand new from Oakley loved it now has the means to start collecting xmetals

Hello I write from europe and I have these sunglasses X-metal xx with black iridium lens, I really loved these glasses they were great compaion in my past vacations with snowboard and mtb.

Recently I found them in my parents house and I am thinking about selling them so I discovered this forum and I am asking for your help for a correct valutation of them, on the web, mostly in my country's markets, I saw values from 500 eur to more than 1.000.

So I'd like to know an opinion from true experts.

Thanks in advance
IMG_20171219_154620.jpg
IMG_20171219_154606.jpg

Hello I write from europe and I have these sunglasses X-metal xx with black iridium lens, I really loved these glasses they were great compaion in my past vacations with snowboard and mtb.

Recently I found them in my parents house and I am thinking about selling them so I discovered this forum and I am asking for your help for a correct valutation of them, on the web, mostly in my country's markets, I saw values from 500 eur to more than 1.000.

So I'd like to know an opinion from true experts.

Thanks in advanceView attachment 416423 View attachment 416424
Hi,
Thanks for your post.

You're not to know, but this thread is the wrong place to ask.

Try posting your question in this thread, here....
Value Thread Ask About Prices Here

All the best with sale!

Back