• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Calgary Single Tower

Definitely gone... I was hoping they'd call me and say the guy no-showed.

C'mon someone tell us it stayed within the OF - whoever picked it up did so about 10 minutes ago.

Haha he sure did...and it was me!!!! Well I paid for it I need to go back with my truck.

I was the first person who called and asked them to hold it. I then went and a different guy said there was already someone there for it. I left all pissed off, and then got a call from the original guy saying sorry for the mixup and he wasn't supposed to say he could hold it...BUT he would keep his word and he told the guy who was there that it wasn't available anymore!

Long story short...the toothless guy that works there is awesome!!

Haha he sure did...and it was me!!!! Well I paid for it I need to go back with my truck.

I was the first person who called and asked them to hold it. I then went and a different guy said there was already someone there for it. I left all pissed off, and then got a call from the original guy saying sorry for the mixup and he wasn't supposed to say he could hold it...BUT he would keep his word and he told the guy who was there that it wasn't available anymore!

Long story short...the toothless guy that works there is awesome!!

DUDE NICE!!!! Congrats, when are you picking it up? I just got my countertop if you didnt see my thread and I was super excited to pick it up!!

DUDE NICE!!!! Congrats, when are you picking it up? I just got my countertop if you didnt see my thread and I was super excited to pick it up!!

I am super stoked to get one, not to mention the smoking price!

I am hoping to grab it tomorrow. I tried to ram it. Into my car but it wasn't happening lol.

LOL sweet man, I cant wait to see pics? Is this your first case?

It certainly is. I've been using one of the ikea units while I waited to find one. Luckily it came at a time I could slide the purchase by my wife without her caring all that much.

IMG_20121122_164133.jpg

Its temporary home until I go and rescue it.

I needs new locks for it and the plexi door has a big scratch. I am planning on switching the plexi out for tempered glass, possibly get the back piece sandblasted so its opaque.

IMG_20121122_164133.jpg

Its temporary home until I go and rescue it.

I needs new locks for it and the plexi door has a big scratch. I am planning on switching the plexi out for tempered glass, possibly get the back piece sandblasted so its opaque.

Still looks great for 200 though, congrats on your first case bro!!! The Fuente's are going to look great in there!!!

Latest Posts

Back