• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cali Folks

Now look...

with my just typing in BBQ, I get a dumb ad on IG for some stupid grill brush...

Ughghgh....

68082A64-8A54-48C9-84CF-DBA6F014BC55.jpeg

No one goes to Cali to eat BBQ lol

I'm going for beaches, street food, relaxation, sunsets, random shops and weather you can actually walk around in for 4 or 5 hours and not have to go to the hospital afterwards

True CA not known for BBQ like what you can get in Texas. Great Mexican food tho!! Also In n Out which I miss greatly!!

True CA not known for BBQ like what you can get in Texas. Great Mexican food tho!! Also In n Out which I miss greatly!!
Daughter is super excited to be within half a mile of In N Out...

we have two here in Houston, but she's never been...

she said "I wanna go to I-N-O, but I want to taste it in California" 😆😆😆

Daughter is super excited to be within half a mile of In N Out...

we have two here in Houston, but she's never been...

she said "I wanna go to I-N-O, but I want to taste it in California"

It is my favorite burger!! If you go to LA hit the one up near El Monte. That one has INO University (train employees) it is big and has a store there. Plus the original 1st INO is right near there. Pretty cool.

Have a great trip.

I am from Ohio went to college and lived in LA for 23 years. I have been all over the US for work. Nothing compares to how amazing Hawaii is!! All up and down the CA coast is beautiful. The drive on PCH is breathtaking. Hawaii just has raw beauty that you can’t see in any of the 50 states.

I’ve been told a couple places almost come close by the one who would know better then most/all. To be fair she lived all her life in Hawaii Kai

Latest Posts

Back