• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Call me Romeo because I just stole Juliet's heart!

Yea my first gen plasmas are JI023832. I'm just happy I have a fist gen plasma with no peeling or discoloration.

I would love to get a early serial number though.

yeah the x-metal finish is actually raw. same for polished.. although i have a feeling plasma was coated..
Are you sure the finish is raw on polished? There is one imperfection on the nose bridge on my pair and I was wondering if it'd be possible to get rid of without damaging it any further.

Are you sure the finish is raw on polished? There is one imperfection on the nose bridge on my pair and I was wondering if it'd be possible to get rid of without damaging it any further.

not dead certain, but many people have turned X-metal finish into a polished finish by just buffing it down. i personally WOULD just give it the shot and buff the scratch down on polished frames..but thats just me.

Hey Greg is this on an x metal or polished frame? I can send you before/after pics of mine I buffed out. I had a white scratch on my x metal orbital. I took some fine steel wool and buffed it lightly and it came right off. The finish stayed the same.

Latest Posts

Back