SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
@OakleyBoss can we get more than 15 pictures per post for premium members? At least just for sales threads? I have a thread for o matter parts with way more than 15 things so right now my only option is to spread the pictures out through the thread or have multiple sales threads. Neither of those sounds good to me. If I could have 30 or 40 pictures at least in the main post of a sales thread that would help a LOT.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
@OakleyBoss can we get more than 15 pictures per post for premium members? At least just for sales threads? I have a thread for o matter parts with way more than 15 things so right now my only option is to spread the pictures out through the thread or have multiple sales threads. Neither of those sounds good to me. If I could have 30 or 40 pictures at least in the main post of a sales thread that would help a LOT.
Let me take a look at this. Can likely increase it, can't promise it will be 30 or 40 as thats A LOT! Want to just see the performance implications first. We're also looking at enhancing image optimization here to speed up load times, so may be able to slip that in there.

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
Let me take a look at this. Can likely increase it, can't promise it will be 30 or 40 as thats A LOT! Want to just see the performance implications first. We're also looking at enhancing image optimization here to speed up load times, so may be able to slip that in there.
Thanks man, even if its a limited file size that would work. Just something so we don't have to have 20 threads or pictures spread all over one.

New Threads