• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Calling All Premium Members: New Feature Ideas?

Yeah, they are private. Unless you specifically select them as public and share them.

I did the upgrade to premium to give back to the forum that has done a lot for me. Wasn't really for the perks but just to help pay the electric haha. I know this is controversial but what if premium members got first dibs on anything listed in the exchange section. Basically we can see it for 12 hours before non premium. Now that's a perk ;)

I did the upgrade to premium to give back to the forum that has done a lot for me. Wasn't really for the perks but just to help pay the electric haha. I know this is controversial but what if premium members got first dibs on anything listed in the exchange section. Basically we can see it for 12 hours before non premium. Now that's a perk ;)

Now that's a perk worth paying for... Great idea! Also helps motivate those members who are only here for the exchange to contribute their fair share... But there'd also need to be some sort of premium advantage for creating WTS / WTB / WTT threads (other than sticky discounts)... ideas?

This... This is an awesome idea!

I'm not a premium member by any means, but I tink they deserve more... I'll go further and say a 24 hour head start from the initial WTS post

This... This is an awesome idea!

I'm not a premium member by any means, but I tink they deserve more... I'll go further and say a 24 hour head start from the initial WTS post

Wow, I really never expected a non-premium member to support this. The truth is, I really don't want to alienate regular members. I'd say a large majority of most Sales are done int he first 24 hours. So then what is left for everyone else. I like to add features for premium members, without having to remove anything from anyone else.

First dibs in the x-change is a great idea! I don't mind missing out on deals so much, what really gets me is running a wtb or looking for post for some length of time and getting no responses. Then someone post up the item and it (they) get snatched up b4 I see them.

Wow, I really never expected a non-premium member to support this. The truth is, I really don't want to alienate regular members. I'd say a large majority of most Sales are done int he first 24 hours. So then what is left for everyone else. I like to add features for premium members, without having to remove anything from anyone else.
Maybe the original idea wasn't that bad then...? A 12 hr head start for premium members ... It's not too big an advantage... But enough to make it worth the while...

Also... Any way to make more achievement/milestones like logos next to our names for premium members ...

Post count #
Years of membership
Any-other-idea-I-can't-think-of-now-because-it's-flipping-late-and-my -brain-is-shot?

I feel if its only exchange section they are after there should be a premium for it. I try and be a helping hand to those who call upon me or chime in with the knowledge I have learned in the time I've been here. I paid for a premium membership not for the perks but to contribute financially to what has helped my Hog Pen grow. Yea sucks some items sell quickly but hey beats scavaging eBay or shady CL

Just enabled a bookmarking feature for Premium Members only. You'll see the option to "BookMark" a post at the bottom of the post, with the word "Bookmark". Let me know what you think.

Being a couple of months since you added the bookmarking feature, I just wanted to say...

...I don't know how much it's getting used in general but I love it! Thanks again!

Latest Posts

Back