• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Came across this on the internet

There is a storage facility not far from there. Not that I would know anything about that at all. :hi:
You and I talked about that possibility briefly a long time ago ;)

The question still remains though, where were xmetals actually built? People ending up with crates of "lost" Mars makes it sound like it was something away from the eyes at HQ, probably handled in a way that HQ couldn't really track them until they were shipped to stores.

While I was typing the above reply @kronin323 added some more information. That still isn't definitive though. Wherever it all happened is where the Nazi gold train might be, not in this building.

I appreciate actually being able to see pics of the facility, instead of having to use my imagination...
Does your work block the realty website? Hard to tell that sarcasm font from the regular one.

For a minute I thought you had written Oakley Bob LOL. Maybe the Oakley "Blob" was his cousin!:lol:

lol - no, I meant this, a blob of x-metal spillage pried up from the factory floor...

blob1.png

blob2.png

I thought it was cool but the guy just wanted too much for it. I verified its authenticity and made him a reasonable offer, and the auction ended with no bids. He came back saying he was going to keep it; didn't really want to sell it but had put it out there to see how much it could fetch.

lol - no, I meant this, a blob of x-metal spillage pried up from the factory floor...

View attachment 178445

View attachment 178446

I thought it was cool but the guy just wanted too much for it. I verified its authenticity and made him a reasonable offer, and the auction ended with no bids. He came back saying he was going to keep it; didn't really want to sell it but had put it out there to see how much it could fetch.
I'm selling the same piece, but as a blob of splooge from a reported extraterrestrial encounter.

Back