• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Came across this on the internet

At one of the schools i work at, we had 3 macbooks pros go missing. A month later the maintenance guy was changing light bulbs and found them hidden in the plenum.
When you're there all the time. To steal something just hide it onsite until the heat died down. ;)

That's exactly what they were doing. We never found out who it was.
Find the product that was stolen next. Don't remove it from where it is hidden. Place 2-3 hidden security cameras aimed at that location.
Check each day to see if items are still there. Once gone check cameras to see who removed them. Then beat their ass bloody till they have to go to the hospital. Oh, and get stuff back.

That's what I would do.

These kids walk right out of a classroom with a laptop under their shirt all on camera and the office doesn't do a damn thing. I gave up even caring. They can't even use them. Theyre chromebooks!

Dude, I thought I had an idea how much tax money is wasted. When I started working in public schools I really found out. Charters are the worst. A corporation, running education, receiving tax dollars to pay under qualified people to babysit kids that have no intention of learning.

Latest Posts

Back