• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Camera bag/ shoulder strap.

Lupetto

I should Work at Oakley
looks to me to be about the size of a slr camera at best. Anyone know anything about it? Has two main pockets and small pouch in main pocket. Back can strap to belt.
IMG_6440.JPG
IMG_6442.JPG

Looks like something someone made from spare parts. Doesn't look like original quality to me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I agree. The strap is from a different bag and the O logo added. Looks like back logo was added too. It's Si tactical for sure witch is funny, because kept correct it would have brought decent money for a bag of it's size.

ok, with better pic,now strap looks like it could be for that bag. What odd is no grey Si tactical label on it. It's still way to much stuff that doesn't match up.

Thanks for the input, I'm actually pretty sure it's all good and authentic from the quality feel of it. It's quite sturdy to handle. If it's a fake it must have cost more to make than real ones lol!

Im gonna go out on a limb and say its fake all the way around. Stitching doesnt look right to me. The metal pieces may be authentic but I dont believe the bag is. Just my opinion though
I think all pieces are real jumbled together to make A CUSTOM bag. Bag has logos all over it on the inside .I agree stitching is odd..

Yeah, that looks fake. Zippers are easy to copy. The level of details on the bag I have would be ridiculous to try to make a profit by selling fakes.

This mystery is making me more interested in this unique bag, I'm going to use it proudly as a one-off:D

Last edited:
Back