• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CAMO FROGSKINS ~ SKU# 24-254 ~ NOW AVAILABLE....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter Camo Frogs are back on the website. for sale. pls forgive me for being a little bummer out. some sort of "limited edition" release they turned out to be huh. never heard of limited stuff being produced again after being sold out. oh well.

Its my understanding they didnt produce the full 3000 up front because they didnt have 3000 sets of pos red froggie lenses. I believe they r still limited to 3000 but released 1000 at a time because of lens issues. This is the third time the jc frogs have been available hence the 3-1000 pair allotments.

I believe that would complete the 3000 pair allotment. Ill be surprised if they show up again.

the number was more then 3000 on those, closer to 5000 actually but that sounds about right with everything being backordered

guys..check out the new thread i created abt this topic, the re-release of the jupiter camos. pretty interesting, the answer i got from Oakley. based on what they said..it's neither 3000, nor 5000.. =)

So I've had these on back order for quite a while now. They were going to ship August, that changed to September, which then changed to October. Today I got a revised shipping date of early November.

Oakley have some serious manufacturing problems they need to ******* sort out!

i got a mail today. europe will get some in the second week in november. . .
:eek:(

A famous face in Jupiter Camo frogs:

30511421874900152313011.jpg

Anybody out there know who that is ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back