• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CAMO FROGSKINS ~ SKU# 24-254 ~ NOW AVAILABLE....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Ill give you a hint, he is a slightly;) talented bicycle rider, he's managed a few podium finishes in the tour de france

A famous face in Jupiter Camo frogs:

30511421874900152313011.jpg

Anybody out there know who that is ? ;)

Andy Schleck ;o) And I'm glad Alberto Contador is NOT part of the Oakley family!

I noticed a little over a week or so ago that the Shaun Whites went from being sold out to available again on the site. The local Sanibel store here in B'ham got in 2 new pairs of SWs at the same time. Might just be a case of some being "re-distributed" from somewhere they weren't selling. Only thing worrisome about it is that the pair I bought last week have "5398" written in marker on the barcode lable. As in, maybe they upped production from 3k to 6k..

I know this is old, and I apologize if you already figured this out. I'm a manager at a Sanibel location and we always write our own in house SKU# on the boxes for each item, and most of our SKU#'s are 4 digits. I looked up 5398 in our inventory, and sure enough they were the SW's :) Hopefully that helped even though it was over a year ago :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back