• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Camo Monster Dog custom.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling this one too as I never use it anymore. I did at one point though. However its in really decent shape. Also this sort of work used to take me hours in front of the oven to do. Back and forth with masking, spraying cerakote, moving to the next colour then baking. I don't know why I liked the style at the time so much. Anyway. It's pretty darn nice and it would make a great addition to anyone's collection of MDs. Great for hiding behind trees and bushes. Lol..that was a weird thing to say wasn't it?. Anywho......the lenses are OEM but are starting to delam a bit so id say it's more frame only. $160 is probably a bit to much for it but I think it's a good starting point. Reach out and let's see.

Kind regards

Brian 😀

PS..

Sorry my hands are all gross lookin. I paint houses for a living and I had just gotten home when I took the pics. It's paint not like dirt or anything.

20230224_101755.jpg
20230224_101733.jpg
20230224_101726.jpg
20230224_101702.jpg
20230224_101723.jpg
20230224_101654.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I don't think Dave will like this one brother. He's not a fan of the colours. Plus I think he does cerakote himself now.

Cheers though

A work of art like that MD is hard to resist for anyone, mate!

Username Hidden said:
A work of art like that MD is hard to resist for anyone, mate!
I really appreciate that my friend. Thank u. I wish it was an oldschool RJ or something though. They'd be stayin. It's funny you know. I made these decisions at different times as to what sort of frame I wanted to get into next. I had an MD faze where I bought a ridiculous amount of monster dogs. Then it was onto old wire frames. Ive had many fazes and fads here...I should have focused on my favorites from the beginning. Buy every mars, kept every rare frog or hunted down all the wicked colours of the oldschool RJs. Id still like to do that. Yellow and white especially.
As i think about it now i don't think I've ever sold an RJ. Now it's hard to find cheap beaters of those. Rambling on now.. thanks for the bump brother.

Username Hidden said:
Selling this one too as I never use it anymore. I did at one point though. However its in really decent shape. Also this sort of work used to take me hours in front of the oven to do. Back and forth with masking, spraying cerakote, moving to the next colour then baking. I don't know why I liked the style at the time so much. Anyway. It's pretty darn nice and it would make a great addition to anyone's collection of MDs. Great for hiding behind trees and bushes. Lol..that was a weird thing to say wasn't it?. Anywho......the lenses are OEM but are starting to delam a bit so id say it's more frame only. $160 is probably a bit to much for it but I think it's a good starting point. Reach out and let's see.

Kind regards

Brian 😀

PS..

Sorry my hands are all gross lookin. I paint houses for a living and I had just gotten home when I took the pics. It's paint not like dirt or anything.

View attachment 1036051View attachment 1036052View attachment 1036053View attachment 1036054View attachment 1036055View attachment 1036056
IMG_3089.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
I don't think Dave will like this one brother. He's not a fan of the colours. Plus I think he does cerakote himself now.

Cheers though

Brother, no Cerakote. I'm not into that particular realm like you Masters of Creativity. :agree:

You are dead on about me, regarding those colors though. ;)

Any takers? Only bump for this one and it's going away back into the cabinet..

PM'ed you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back