• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Camo SJ2

Neither did I until he offered to sell them to me after I got my grey/chrome iridium sj2. At the time I didn't have the money to put down for them, so a few weeks later I offered him a trade. Can't wait to receive them. Keep an eye out, he may put pics of the batwolf when he gets them

My wife just called me, unfortunately she is home before me, I'm stuck at work still and mr postman just delivered the camo sj2. Pics will be posted when I get home. Thanks yoshi1984!!! Hopefully your batwolfs arrive soon.

My wife just called me, unfortunately she is home before me, I'm stuck at work still and mr postman just delivered the camo sj2. Pics will be posted when I get home. Thanks yoshi1984!!! Hopefully your batwolfs arrive soon.
awesome man! so happy you got them but sorry your wife got them before you haha. hope she doesn't keep them or give you the evil eye. hope I do get them soon to. :)

I was thinking of picking up a pair. They went pretty cheap at the Vault, but with an ugly G30 Iridium. Don't get wrong, great lens, but I would rather get G20 Black Iridium or G30 Titanium.

looking forward to the pictures man!
64414c89.jpg

0cdaf914.jpg

474da9fb.jpg

just NICE!!! like the combination . . . you have to put a red icon on that beauty!