• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Camo skull golf collection

Blazers22

Oakley Beginner
Hi there,
Really someone can help me find this range. I might be too late but I got the truckers cap of this golf range and really loved the colour combo. I wanted to at least get the polo shirt too.
I emailed Oakley Australia and basically said they had no idea. See pictures attached, they’re all I have.
DB55DDD8-39CF-41B6-B8DB-B48CBF449B28.jpeg
4B526078-460B-4D1B-8BCC-F62EEE160949.jpeg

44F95EB2-CB53-45E3-9C17-503E39E74620.jpeg

The Golf Shatter Skull collection is typically found only in Japan. That's why in your pics, the displays and tags are in Japanese. Unless you have a friend who lives in Japan or someone going soon to find and buy, your next best bet is eBay. I picked up a number of golf items when i went in 2014. Just keep in mind Japanese sizing is small compared to US sizes (if you are located in the US). Even a XXL felt like a Large to me. I couldn't buy any clothes. Just hats, gloves, and golf accessories like divot tools, ball markers, and some other stuff that was golf related. Pricing was a bit higher on everything too, from what i remember. Good luck.

EDIT: Just noticed from your first pic, that's a golf specialty store. Those stores might carry more of the Oakley Golf line. Not many golfers will go to the Oakley stores specifically for their golf items.

thanks so much for your reply. I was in Japan in 2018 and this was in a mall in either Tokyo or Kyoto. I know shops don’t necessarily have walls like they would here in Australia and I’d be at the top end of sizing too. But I’d even just buy the cap again as it’s been my favourite for a long time. I have trawled the internet searching but without key information like you have provided, it was like looking for a needle in a hey stack
Again thank you so much for helping.

Hmm .. They look really cool. I especially like the black and white print, very beautiful. To be honest, now I also want these clothes. As far as I understood from official stores, it will be very difficult to get it. Perhaps you can order through an intermediary, since now there are quite a few services that work in this way, but it seems to me that it will take a very long time. Now there are special services that make prints on clothes to order. I think it would be a good idea to order this color from such a service. Yes, you have to find a suitable template, but I think this is not a big problem if you have a familiar designer and the Internet. I have another idea, but I don't know if it will work. I will try to search clubandtee.com for useful information. Maybe I'll find something there about this product. This site somehow helped me find golf balls that I couldn't find anywhere else. Hope I get lucky this time too ...

Back