• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Anyone Help Verify Authenticity?

ha ha
yes you have a fake pair :eek:))
i have two in my collection with the "f" . . . maybe these are fake?!?

seeing so many variations of the "Frogskins" and "Made in USA" has made me decide that these are just some of the first 2nd gens made and they were switching up the marks. (Hopefully) lol. But yes, i got a pair of other second gens a few days later, and they are different in about 3 ways, including hinges and marks, but have very similar lenses to these, so that helped me decide that the red ones are authentic.

If anyone would like to see pics of the different 2nd gens i have i can post them on the photobucket.

ALSO, i bought 5 pairs of Frogskins on ebay a few days ago from one seller. Got them and they are all high quality fakes. The same guy has more listed right now, and the 5 i bought are on the way back to him.

ALSO, i bought 5 pairs of Frogskins on ebay a few days ago from one seller. Got them and they are all high quality fakes. The same guy has more listed right now, and the 5 i bought are on the way back to him.

mind listing the seller's id? or pics of the fakes, so we can better warn fellow members on this forum?

The sellers Id is luke34s. You can search "frogskins neon yellow ice" and probably find his come up first.
He's a nice guy though; apologized and offered full refund. I guess just unknowingly selling replicas.

The sellers Id is luke34s. You can search "frogskins neon yellow ice" and probably find his come up first.
He's a nice guy though; apologized and offered full refund. I guess just unknowingly selling replicas.

just as long as he doesn't continue selling them.

Back