• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Anyone Help

xMrWolf

Oakley Beginner
New to the Oakley scene...Don't really have a store to try some Oakley's on nearby and I have a relatively large head and is really hard to find a pair of glasses. I also have a pretty wide bridge on my nose which is where my problem is now. I just received my pair of Oakley Monster Dog's that I ordered and I love the look and the way they fit around the majority of my face, however they don't fit all the way down on my nose which is fine, but didn't know if anyone knew of a pair of active glasses that fit similar to the Monster Dog's, but with a wider nose bridge. Let me know...Also, what is your opinion on wearing these since they ride up on my nose? Wear em anyway and screw opinions or figure out an alternate route. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Actually, I was looking at the Mister Spex site and it seems that the bridge width is just on the frame and not at the nose. At least it's a starting point. Sorry.

Here is "someone" :wink:
@xMrWolf,
can you show us a pic of you while wearing shades?

Actually, I was looking at the Mister Spex site and it seems that the bridge width is just on the frame and not at the nose. At least it's a starting point. Sorry.

That's right, a starting point.
Have a look in these threads:
The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread
What Oakleys are you wearing today??
There are many pictures of forum members wearing different shades.
As always, I wouldn't buy a pair of Oakley based on pics and specs.
If possible go into a shop.

Try an internet store with a good returns policy in case your choice doesn't fit or suit.

From what you have described, I would recommend you try the Ten or the Pit Bull first.

Back