• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Anyone Please Tell If These Are Real?

the juliets are legit bro but the real question should be - is that a legitimate site to buy some pairs? anyway goodluck with the purchase/bid and welcome to the forum!

+1

you're much better off trying to look at oakley.com or the buy/sell thread here. another is ebay then just ask for feedback here if the item is real or not. hope this helps.

the
the juliets are legit bro but the real question should be - is that a legitimate site to buy some pairs? anyway goodluck with the purchase/bid and welcome to the forum!

hey, dont be mocking "Irelands trusted marketplace" haha..
they are legit.. go for it, although the seller seems to be fishing for more $ from the comments section. Probably gonna be a PITA to deal with

Thanks guys. I live about 1hr 30min driving distance from the seller, that's why I'm looking there instead of ebay. I'll see if I can come to an agreement with the seller and I'll post back if I have success. Thanks again, and thanks for the welcome :)

Latest Posts

Back