• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can anyone tell me if this lens is IRIDIUM or CUSTOMIZED? note: bought as Ruby Iridium

02DC5018-16FE-42A6-A8FD-F3FF00275E88.jpeg

The orbital gasket isn’t straight and true, so in all probability the lenses have been swapped at some point.

Whether they are Oakley lenses or not would require further investigation.

A junta orbital não é reta e verdadeira, portanto, com toda a probabilidade, as lentes foram trocadas em algum momento.

Se são lentes Oakley ou não, seria necessária uma investigação mais aprofundada.

View attachment 721422

The orbital gasket isn’t straight and true, so in all probability the lenses have been swapped at some point.

A junta orbital não é reta e verdadeira, portanto, com toda a probabilidade, as lentes foram trocadas em algum momento.

Se são lentes Oakley ou não, seria necessária uma investigação mais aprofundada.
Thanks for the comment, what do you think of my glasses?
View attachment 721422

It's difficult to say by looking at the pictures. I guess no unless you purchased them from a reputable source.

This guy has flooded the Forum posting about these, TM.

In another thread, there is a picture that definitely does not look OEM.

Back