• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can I Get A Legit Check On These Jupiter Camo Fuel Cells?

qberrrt

Oakley Beginner
Oakley Mens Limited Edition Jupiter Fuel Cell Camo Glasses | eBay

he also sent me these two pics:
photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

is it just me or does the red icon look a little off?

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 214
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 280
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 245
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 268
look safe to me...but then again, something that retails for $180.00 selling for $40 is something i avoid like the plague, also i hate it when ebay'ers post pics of oakley's with no box or anything else that comes with them...makes me nervous. Where's the box, pin, bag, etc.? dont tell me he bought them like this....i don't belive that.
But i hate to influence your decision, but they do look legit....could be his camera, saturation level's could be high...i'd ask him to take pic's of the earstem with the numbers and frame name and etc...just to be very safe.

yea he sent me pics of where it says made in usa and fuel cell on the inside. also the oakley bag he sent pics of looked kind of fishy cause it said "oakley genuine software." could be just me though

i think i'd pass on these unless your desperate. i'd rather pay more from a reputable seller who took care of them. this guy doesn't seem to care about oakley.

holy crap man...i hate to say this but i wouldn't give this guy the pleasure of giving him your $40. save it for some beer or something, this tool doesn't deserve it.
he obviously knows nothing about what he's doing or selling.

holy crap man...i hate to say this but i wouldn't give this guy the pleasure of giving him your $40. save it for some beer or something, this tool doesn't deserve it.
he obviously knows nothing about what he's doing or selling.

thanks yoshi, i like the way you think

I like protecting OF's members here, especially when they may be at risk of being screwed out of hard earned dough!
i know a lot of uses for $40, this guy obviously would waste it lol.

keeping my eye out for the o' family.

Latest Posts

Back