• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can I get an appointment value of this case

IMG_2402.JPG
IMG_2403.JPG
After a 5 hour drive here's my cabinet and metals

Nicer case and even better price. This is why people are crazy when they pay $400.00-$500.00 for a case.

Nicer case and even better price. This is why people are crazy when they pay $400.00-$500.00 for a case.

I think that depends on which case and your location. Some of us live where there are no Oakley stores within our state therefore the potential to find a case and a great price is harder to come by.

My theory is you're willing to spend $400-500 on a pair of glasses all day why is it so absurd to spend that amount on a nice display case for which to securely store numerous pairs of said $400-500 shades

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that depends on which case and your location. Some of us live where there are no Oakley stores within our state therefore the potential to find a case and a great price is harder to come by.

My theory is you're willing to spend $400-500 on a pair of glasses all day why is it so absurd to spend that amount on a nice display case for which to securely store numerous pairs of said $400-500 shades

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't totally agree if you are patient. I live in Maine (only bordered by one state) and not many O stores around. Cases make there way around the country one way or another. I have purchased 3 O cases with the most expensive being $200.00. I bought the same XM case that was listed in the OP ($130.00) then a 3.0 single wide ($150.00) and lastly a 3.0 Double wide ($200.00) so deals are out there.

Back