• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can men wear Pink Oakley's and still be considered manly?

Can men wear pink Oakley's and still be considered manly?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • No, revoke male privileges

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love a good pointless poll.
Lens tint doesn't determine who you take home.

I'm with Flyer on this one. I include not just lenses here...stems, complete frames, polo shirts, board shorts, whatever. Pink, salmon, periwinkle, I don't care what color it is or what anyone thinks of me wearing it. If I like it I'll wear it. Lighten up, Francis.

In fact....I have a pair of Electric Knoxville's with me today. I will post a pic in the "Other than Oakley's" thread. Very pink stems. :agree:

Good Poll.

Only if you also wear a matching pusssyhat.... like these

pink-cat-hats.jpg

I'm with Flyer on this one. I include not just lenses here...stems, complete frames, polo shirts, board shorts, whatever. Pink, salmon, periwinkle, I don't care what color it is or what anyone thinks of me wearing it. If I like it I'll wear it. Lighten up, Francis.

In fact....I have a pair of Electric Knoxville's with me today. I will post a pic in the "Other than Oakley's" thread. Very pink stems. :agree:

Good Poll.
Coming from a dude on a bike with pants as tight as a balloon so he can show off his package. My pink dress shirt was a favorite. Made me look like I stepped off the set of Scarface.

Back