• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can My Grandpa Pull Off The Frogskin?!

I think he meant that by old people in Oakleys...like 55+ years old. Not old sunglasses.

Yes, I know. There was a discussion before to create a dedicated "vintage" section for discussion on older pairs. People were voting for pairs as new as 2007 to be labeled "vintage". Which isn't really all that old or all that vintage. So taking that thought process and applying it to people...

Thus the joke. Which I've now explained. I'm not cracking a smirk anymore. I guess it wasn't all that funny to begin with if all I did was smirk at my own joke.

Rustpot said:
Yes, I know. There was a discussion before to create a dedicated "vintage" section for discussion on older pairs. People were voting for pairs as new as 2007 to be labeled "vintage". Which isn't really all that old or all that vintage. So taking that thought process and applying it to people...

Thus the joke. Which I've now explained. I'm not cracking a smirk anymore. I guess it wasn't all that funny to begin with if all I did was smirk at my own joke.

Lold at this.