• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can SGH order Oakleys that they don't carry in store?

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I want to get the carbon Oakley valve and trying to get for free. I can do that with my points that I get from gas rewards, hotel rewards, credit card rewards, etc. Amazon does not have the carbon ones I could get using GC and SGH which I could get also doesn't carry either. I can do a Visa prepaid but it is more points that i want to spend CC wise. So best way would be SGH could special order it because would just use hotel points....

I want to get the carbon Oakley valve and trying to get for free. I can do that with my points that I get from gas rewards, hotel rewards, credit card rewards, etc. Amazon does not have the carbon ones I could get using GC and SGH which I could get also doesn't carry either. I can do a Visa prepaid but it is more points that i want to spend CC wise. So best way would be SGH could special order it because would just use hotel points....
Be aware that many companies "special order" policy is no refunds. You might want to ask before you commit.

I really don't think SGH can custom order anything. They have a set amount of SKUs for display purposes and they use those to restock. My manager used to work there. But I know our local one will not order you anything. You can just order it from Oakley.com right? Or I can probably get you a better price than anyone out there if you PM me and can do a credit card over the phone. Keep me in mind. My kids haven't been able to eat for weeks! **joking**

The thing is was trying to use points and get free. So no points for Oakley GC's. I can get GC from SGH and Amazon and Macy's but none have the Valve Carbon...

From what I know, they can only order it if it's carried on their website, sunglasshut.com. You can always call their customer service and ask.

1-800-SUNGLAS

Back